Accessing Care with the Help of Toronto Diabetes Care Connect
Accessing Quality Care
Toronto Diabetes Care Connect (TDCC), a program of South Riverdale Community Health Centre (SRCHC), can help you find the support you need.
Visit TDCC’s website (www.TorontoDiabetesReferral.com) to:
- Find out about and get connected to a number of programs, services, and supports for people living with or at risk of developing diabetes
- Find resources for healthcare providers working in diabetes such as:
Since 2013 TDCC has worked with healthcare providers and organizations across the Toronto Central Region to make it as easy as possible for people living with or at risk of diabetes to get the high quality care they need by:
- Operating the TDCC website;
- Operating the Toronto Central Referral Service (TCRS);
- Offering professional education opportunities to healthcare providers in the region (e.g. Case-based Discussions, New Hires Program); and
- Bringing together key stakeholders working in diabetes to collaboratively plan how best to meet the needs of those living with and at risk of diabetes.